Science is about true/false. MMT is provably false. Stephanie Kelton is NOT a cutting-edge scientist but quite ordinary political fraud.
In the run-up to the midterms, MMT philosopher Tom Hickey is advertising Stephanie Kelton: “MMT now has its own rock-star economist”. Philosophy, too, has finally landed in the intellectual cesspit.
- The Kelton-Fraud
- Down with idiocy!
- Stephanie and Noah ― economics at the intellectual zero lower bound
- MMT = Modern Monetary Trash
- MMT: agenda-pushing and money-making for the Oligarchy
- Richard Murphy: the MMT fraudster dressed up as realist
- MMT: Just another political fraud
- MMT is ALWAYS a bad deal for the 99-percenters
- MMT, Bill Mitchell, and the lack of basic scientific integrity
- Dean Baker: progressive agenda pusher for the Oligarchy
- MMT, Warren Mosler, and the little helpers from Wall Street and Academia
- MMT: The one deadly error/fraud of Warren Mosler
Related 'Very busy these days: Wall Street’s agents'.
COMMENT on Asad Zaman on Nov 4 and Blog-Reference MNE
Stephanie Kelton, Bill Mitchell, Warren Mosler, and the other MMT loudspeakers push ― intentionally or unintentionally doesn’t matter ― the agenda of Wall Street#1, #2 and Asad Zaman is ― intentionally or unintentionally doesn’t matter ― obscuring this fact with his waffling about the MMT/inflation red-herring. Therefore, he is ― intentionally or unintentionally doesn’t matter ― complicit in political fraud.#4
#1 Very busy these days: Wall Street’s agents
#2 For the full-spectrum refutation of MMT see cross-references MMT
#3 MMT and the inflation-red-herring
#4 MMT and the overall political corruption of economics