#Economics#FailedScience#Economists#StupidOrCorruptOrBoth— E.K-H (@AXECorg) April 7, 2021
Economics ― still the ‘science’ of the mentally impairedhttps://t.co/3kG8ZmexOH#DefundEconomics #FireEconomists #ScrapTheLot pic.twitter.com/cr3YYRHvBo
- Economics: failure, fake, fraud
- Economics: A failed/fake science for 200+ years
- Blowing smoke about bipartisan failure
- Economic policy and the skirmishes of failed/fake scientists
- The failure of Post Keynesianism
- Did economics fail? No! Yes, and everybody knows it!
- Why is economics a total scientific failure?
- Heterodoxy ― an axiomatic failure just like Orthodoxy
- What makes economics a failed science?
- What is so great about cargo cult science? or, How economists learned to stop worrying about failure
- Mass unemployment: The joint failure of orthodox and heterodox economics
- Failed economics: The losers’ long list of lame excuses
- Why economics is a failed science ― 24 excuses and 1 explanation
- OMG, after 200+ years, economics becomes a science
- Your economics is refuted on all counts: here is the real thing
- Old definition, subjective-behavioral, microfoundations: "Economics is the science which studies human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means which have alternative uses." (Robbins)
- New definition, objective-systemic, macrofoundations: Economics is the science that studies how the monetary economy works.