Walrasians, Keynesians, Marxians, Austrians, MMTers, and Pluralists, your economics is materially/formally inconsistent and therefore scientifically worthless. For details see Chapter 13 The indelible scientific disgrace of economics in the canonical textbook Sovereign Economics.*
Because economics is a failed science, economic policy guidance has never had sound foundations. This applies to left/center/right economic policy. More generally, this applies to capitalism and communism and everything in-between. To overcome the pluralism of provably false approaches a Paradigm Shift is imperative. This means practically ‘Scrap the lot and start again’. (J. Robinson) Sovereign Economics is the first comprehensive introduction to the new Paradigm. The new textbook provides the scientifically valid foundations of economic policy. So, Sovereign Economics is for the student of economics who is fed up with 200+ years of proto-scientific garbage and who intends to effectively support the Legitimate Sovereign in realizing the Good Society.
- To this day*, economists have produced NOT ONE textbook that satisfies scientific standards
- Refuting MMT’s Macroeconomics Textbook
- The father of modern economics and his imbecile kids
- Economics textbooks ― tombstones at the Flat-Earth-Cemetery
- Economists have no brain
- False on principle
- Where economics went wrong (II)
- CORE: more lipstick on the dead economics pig
- Macroeconomics and the fake History of Economic Thought
- Textbooks and the mental cloning of dumb economists
- The false foundations of economics
- A new curriculum for swampies?
- Coming soon: the canonical economics textbook
- Wikipedia, economics, scientific knowledge, or political agenda pushing?