#Economists have no idea how the #Economy works. So they communicate self-referentially about whether their communication is fine/toxic. ⇒
Communication / Disinformation / Disinfotainment
- How Adam Smith messed up economics
- Gossip economics
- Economics, communication, disinformation
- Heterodox economics ― stupidity, masochism, or disinformation?
- Economics: Stories, narratives, and disinformation
- Economic narratives cause severe mental damage
- Economists are NOT scientists but stupid/corrupt storytellers
- Not all academic pursuits are science
- Economic narratives are for the scientific garbage dump
- Circus Maximus: Economics as entertainment, personality gossip, virtue signaling, and lifestyle promotion
- Profit analysis ― another exercise in economic deception
- How to spot economics trolls
- The economist as storyteller
- Dialectic: the swampies’ methodology of choice
- If religion is opium of the people, economics is crack of the people
- Economics as storytelling and entertainment for the masses
- Urgent: Taking politics out of economics
- Economics: A pointless left-right wrestling show
- You don’t see what you don’t see: censorship in the econblogosphere
- The inexorable Paradigm Shift in economics
- Beware of the moralizing economist
- Supply-demand-equilibrium ― employment theory as an example of proto-scientific soap bubbling
- The Supreme Being handed over these Twelve Economics Commandments
- Ricardo, too, got profit theory wrong
- Economics for believers
- Again and again: economists are incompetent scientists
- This is New Economic Thinking? Give me a break!
- On econblogosphere bias
- Economics is NOT a misunderstanding but cargo cultic crap
- Economists: Incompetent? Stupid? Corrupt?
- Economics ― worse than fake
- Economics ― a Zombie wrestling show
- FakeNews, FakeScience: economics in the information age
- Economics: Science or cheap talk?
For more about disinfotainment see AXECquery.