#MMT#BadScienceBadPolicyBadPeople— E.K-H (@AXECorg) September 15, 2021
“The government deficit is the non government *savings*.”
In the 2-sector economy #Profit = #Dissaving, i.e. Q≡−S. In the 3-sec economy holds Q≡−S+(G−T), i.e. Profit is dissaving −S plus the gov deficit G−T . ⇒https://t.co/ZbUnNmFfCQ pic.twitter.com/4LOf20znkw
- Wikipedia, economics, scientific knowledge, or political agenda pushing?
- Wikipedia and the promotion of economists’ idiotism (II)
- Wikipedia and the promotion of economists’ idiotism (I)
- The page where Stephanie Kelton gets macroeconomics wrong
- The MMT fraud in slow motion, so that even economists can get it