#Econ#FakeScience#Keynes reasoned in the GT “Income = value of output = consumption + investment. Saving = income − consumption. Therefore saving = investment.” (p. 63)— E.K-H (@AXECorg) August 12, 2021
This syllogism is provably false but #Economists do not realize anything bc of a lethal #LackOfLogic.
- Economics and Logic ― an empty set to this day
- Logic is a faculty economists never had and never missed
- Economists are too stupid for elementary logic ― the final proof
- Do economists finally wake up from their methodological delirium?
- Controlled demolition of MMT ― an exercise in elementary logic
- “But economics is not pure mathematics or logic” No, it is pure blather
- Note on Lars Syll on ‘Cauchy logic’ in economics
- Economics: the simple logic of failure
- Keynes and the logical brilliance of Bedlam
- Troubles with logic?
- Flawed logic