- Fact of life: Your econ prof is scientifically incompetent
- Are economics professors really that incompetent? Yes!
- The GDP-death-blow for the economics profession
- MMT: The fusion of Wall Street and Academia
- How Keynesians, Lernerians, MMTers make the Oligarchy great
- Political fraud and the silence of academia
- Not all academic pursuits are science
- Economics as a cover for agenda-pushing
- Economists, stupid or corrupt or both?
- Too stupid for science
- The tragedy of economics: stupid/corrupt economists
- Yes, economists are really that stupid
- Economics is a disgrace
- Economics is a disgrace ― now more than ever
- Disgrace again ― is economics really that bad?
- How MMT disgraces itself
- Deceiving WeThePeople ― the case of MMT/Bill Mitchell
- Economists: Trolls with a mortarboard
- Economics: Not a pretty story
- On economists’ stupidity
- Economists’ three-layered scientific incompetence
- A bitter pill for political economists
- Economics: The chief demerit is inconsistency
- Incompetence — the original sin in economics
- The overdue public clarification of economics’ actual scientific state
July 3, 2021
Occasional Tweets: If this is the top, how does the bottom look like?
Economists ― stupid or corrupt or both?
For more about Lars Syll see AXECquery.
For more about the vacuous proclamation of top economists see AXECquery.