#LearnEconomics— E.K-H (@AXECorg) February 5, 2021
“When did helping people who need help become a bad thing?”
When it has been weaponized for #Propaganda. #MMT policy abuses the #SocialProblems of #WeThePeople for pushing #FreeLunches to the #Oligarchy. ⇒https://t.co/wnoSHfsmZFhttps://t.co/dZVrcE1whh
- Fraud comes always in the cloak of charity, salvation, or the threat of doom
- MMT: If you’ve got a problem, I don’t care what it is, let me help
- Is MMT good for WeThePeople or for the Oligarchy?
- MMT and the promotion of Wall Street socialism
- Austerity: Who takes the little man for a ride?
- MMTers are false Progressives and false Friends-of-the-People
- MMT is ALWAYS a bad deal for the 99-percenters
- MMT and grassroots movements
- Occasional Tweets #210201a: The MMT faux humanitarians
- Occasional Tweets #210130a: MMT ― zero credibility