#Economics#FailedScience#Reset#NewParadigm— E.K-H (@AXECorg) January 13, 2021
The methodological term for a “fundamentally new way of thinking” is Paradigm Shift. In economics, it is a done deal.
The Paradigm Shift is an accomplished facthttps://t.co/cdG8xpZohk
#Economics#FailedeScience#Economists#StupidOrCorruptOrBoth— E.K-H (@AXECorg) January 13, 2021
The history of economic ideas from Adam Smith onward is the history of scientific failure.
The Profit Theory is False Since Adam Smith. What About the True Distribution Theory?https://t.co/l1bcDv0bPv
- Ending the pluralism of provably false economic theories with the long-overdue Paradigm Shift
- Swimming naked: economists and the Paradigm Shift
- Forget mainstream economics, scrap MMT, move on to the new Paradigm
- The inexorable Paradigm Shift in economics
- Traditional Heterodoxy’s paradigmatic impotence
- Homo oeconomicus: the never-ending folk-psychological shitshow
- Heterodoxy ― a new Paradigm or just another political sect?
- Critique is good, refutation is better, Paradigm Shift is best
- From false micro to true macro: the new economic Paradigm
- The new macroeconomic Paradigm
- The Paradigm Shift is an accomplished fact
- The new economic Paradigm requires a new textbook