• The formal basis of the General Theory is given with “Income = value of output = consumption + investment. Saving = income − consumption. Therefore saving = investment.” (p. 63)
• This proposition is conceptually/logically false because Keynes NEVER came to grips with profit.
• Because the foundational economic concepts profit/income/saving are miss-specified, the whole theoretical superstructure of Keynesianism in all its variants is false.
• Keynes messed up the inexorable Paradigm Shift from microfoundations to macrofoundations.
• Keynes was an agenda pusher, NOT a scientist. Keynesian policy guidance has NO sound scientific foundations and in effect enables the self-alimentation of the Oligarchy.
• The extremely unequal distribution of income and financial wealth is the direct result of public deficit spending. It holds Public Deficit = Private Profit.
• After-Keynesians have not detected/rectified Keynes’ blunders to this day. Macroeconomics ― profit and employment theory, in particular ― is materially/formally inconsistent.
• Keynesianism is scientifically worthless. All Keynesians have to be expelled from the sciences.
• The same holds for Walrasians, Marxians, Austrians, and Pluralists.
For details of the big picture see cross-references Keynesianism