#Inequality— E.K-H (@AXECorg) November 12, 2021
The 3-sector #ProfitLaw Q≡(G−T)+(I−S)+Yd implies #PublicDeficitIsPrivateProfit. Thus, the policy of #DeficitSpendingMoneyCreation is a #FreeLunch for the #Oligarchy. Bigger is better, exploding #Debt is best. Trillionaires say thank you, @POTUS! pic.twitter.com/VzF1dSLBdp
- COV, climate, deficit ― what drives inequality?
- Economists’ periodically recurring crocodile tears about inequality
- Why economists always seem to lose the fight against inequality
- Inequality: Market failure or theory failure?
- Inequality, wage and profit
- How Keynesians, Lernerians, MMTers make the Oligarchy great